freedom

Friday, April 11, 2008

Essay 1 INTRODUCTION

Hi!! My name is Yuka A. I’m 21. I have five people in my family. Father, mother, older brother, older sister and I. I’m youngest of three children in the family. I live in Mashiki town. Mashiki is a good place. It has many convenient things. For example, air port, big ground, big hall, supermarket, many restaurants and many convenience stores. Big ground is use to the soccer game, baseball game and track and field and so on. Then, big hall is use to the some concert and general meeting and so on. I like my home town. I grew up in Mashiki since I was born. My character is taking my own way. My hobby is to play volleyball and to play tennis and to watch movies. I like any kind movies, but I’m weak at horror movies. My favorite movie is ‘’Notting Hill’’. It is very interesting!! I love this movie. My favorite actor is Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Cameron Diaz, Orland Bloom, Jude Law and so on. I have interest in Britain. I have been to London some three years ago. I was very enjoyed and learned. For example, there are many various people, especially, strength of numbers Indian. London is very beautiful place. I visited some places, Big Ben, Buckingham palace, London Eye (Ferris wheel), some park, Notting Hill and so on. London is very attractive to me. I want to visit to London again. I have some questions for you. How many are your family? Do you have a pet? What do you recommend your hometown? Have you been to Japan? What do you think to Japan?

(272words)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home